ABOUT EVEREST EDUCATION
Based in Los Angeles (USA) and Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam), Everest Education (E2) is a social enterprise dedicated to personalizing learning. We don’t force students into a “one-size fits all” program that’s too difficult for some and too easy for others. Instead, we’ve developed our own blended learning approach that customizes instruction to reach each student in their zone of proximal development.
MEET THE FOUNDERS
Everest Education was founded by Tony Ngo (Harvard Business School and Stanford University) and Don Le (Stanford University) to empower all learners, one student and one moment at a time. We help students to gain entrance and succeed in international academic environments. For our families, we strive to be their trusted education partner.
Using our blended learning approach, we offer Math and English enrichment courses, test prep, college admissions consulting, private tutoring, as well as camps to students from Grade 1 to Grade 12 through our network of learning centers, partner schools, and online.
Students. We help students to gain entrance and succeed in international academic environments.
● We teach, guide, and mentor our students to achieve both their short-term and long-term goals
● We help students in four key areas:
> master foundational academic knowledge
> develop strong study habits
> hone key thinking and communication skills
> enjoy the experience of learning
● We deliver exceptional learning experiences that:
> are inspiring, fun, and engaging
> are personalized for each student
> provide meaningful engagement with teachers and peers.
Families. We are the trusted education partner for our families.
● We provide parents confidence that their children’s education needs are being addressed both short-term and long-term. As partners, we are honest with our families about expectations, progress, and challenges.
● We provide the relevant knowledge and advice so they can make informed decisions about their children’s education. We research, analyze, and share information in areas that are most important to parents.
Everestians. We develop our staff into superstars so we can best serve our students and families.
● We provide mentorship, training, and challenges to grow professionally
● We commit to improving the experience for our team to provide a place they love to work and continually grow
Partners. We solve difficult problems for our partners with customized academic solutions. We build trust as a reliable, high quality academic provider. We innovate in learning with teaching methods, curriculum, technology tools, and class formats.
Community. We give back to the communities that we operate in.
● We look for ways to improve the quality of and access to education
● We bring new ideas and models to create broader change
OUR CULTURE & NORMS
We are a perfectly imperfect team, living our careers with 8 core values.